Last update: 2019/08/25
If you want to enjoy Disneyland Paris all year long, an annual pass might be your best shot at enjoying the magic of Disneyland Paris whenever you want.
For the 25th Anniversary of Disneyland Paris in 2017, new Annual Passes were introduced. While visitors complained at first because of the price was too high, the renewed Annual Passes were met with great success as Disneyland Paris saw record numbers of Annual Pass holders in 2017 and 93% overall satisfaction.
Let’s have a look at what Disneyland Paris offers in their updated 2018 version of the Annual Passes.
In this article
Changes for 2018
Annual Pass holders get a couple of things more compared to last year :
- Exclusive events and VIP experiences: Movie screenings, Shopping Days and special evenings within the parks exclusively for Pass holders.
- Discounts for events like Electroland, Halloween or the New Year’s Eve Party.
- A brand new range of exclusive products.
- Improved & new VIP areas for Infinity Annual Pass holders.
Annual Passes 2018 Price Updates
There is a slight price increase for the Discovery, Magic Flex, and Magic Plus Pass, and no change in price for the Infinity Pass:
- Discovery Pass: €9/month or €149 (+ €10 compared to 2017)
- Magic Flex Pass: €15/month or €219 (+ €30 compared to 2017)
- Magic Plus Pass: €19/month or €259 (+ €10 compared to 2017)
- Infinity Pass: €32/month or €399
Beginning at just €9/month, the cheapest one of them, Discovery Pass, pays for itself in only two visits and is the most advantageous annual Pass to fully enjoy Disneyland Paris.
What do Disneyland Paris Annual Passes offer?
The list is of benefits is huge. We have all the details of each Pass in the table below (tilt your phone for optimal readability):
VIP Seating for Shows for Infinity Pass holders
Infinity Pass holders enjoy an expanded VIP area to fully appreciate the Disney Stars on Parade and Disney Illuminations in a special way.
You can see the VIP areas highlighted on the map below.
As from the 10th of June 2018, another VIP area will be available in front of the Tower of Terror at the Walt Disney Studios Park for the new show “Stark Expo presents: Energy of Tomorrow!”. This show will be performed during the Marvel Summer of Super Heroes from 10 June to 30 September 2018.
Disneyland Paris launched a new range of merchandise. They are accessible to all customers at Flora’s Boutique within the Disneyland Paris Park, whether you’re an Annual Pass holder or not.
There is a permanent collection with pins and lanyards, and a mug and t-shirt in limited edition. Depending on the success of this, more products could be developed. D92 have released images of the collection on their Twitter account that you can see hereunder.
Where to buy or renew your Annual Pass
Annual Passes can be purchased or renewed in different ways:
- The easiest is when you visit Disneyland Paris. Head over to the Annual Pass office in the Disneyland Paris Park, open all days between 10 am and 6 pm.
- You can also give Disneyland Paris a call on +33 1 60 30 60 53. For more information head over to the official website.
Special rates apply for families. You get 20% off your purchase if you’re a family of 5 or more. Don’t forget to mention this!
Tip: On the day of your visit and for up to 31 days afterwards, you can deduct the price of your 1-day admission ticket from the price of any Annual Passport.
Disneyland Paris promises to work towards improved communication with the Annual Pass holders. Additionally, new digital tools will be developed to make online reservations and facilitate the renewals. It can’t come soon enough!
They also shared their wish to have more VIP experiences. These changes should happen on the horizon of 2020. Right on the time before the opening of the new lands at the Walt Disney Studios Park!
What do you think of these changes? Do you already have one of the new 2018 annual passes? Let me know and share your thoughts below.